18/10/2012

Hanbok Feature

My Disney Princess Mulan is in great progress,
and I hope I manage to finish her this weekend! ^^

In the meanwhile, here are some beautiful hanbok for you to see!


Hanbok is the name for traditional korean clothes, for men and women.
The picture above is an example of traditional-looking feminine hanbok.


One of the main characteristics in women's hanbok is the bell-shaped skirt called chima. The small blouse or jacket worn over the chima is called jeogori.
  

 Another characteristic of the hanbok is the one-sided bow (goreum) that ties the jeogori. Also, different from the japanese kimono, the collar of the jeogori is not composed by two layers, but only one (git), with a removable white collar (dongjeong) put over it.


I found these pictures in several sites,
so I can't manage to link the sources, sorry!
 
Hanbok are very beautiful and interesting garnments. 
I'm still learning about it thou, so I hope these basic information 
I've found this far are correct and have no big mistakes!


Um comentário: